This podcast episode is the first in our new format solo episodes which we’ve introduced into the line-up this Season. In Episode 12, Kami will be introducing you to the concept of Primary Food and how what’s off the plate is just as important as our food choices. And, more than that, how what’s going on around us and in our lives – our primary food – really influences our food choices and how our minds and bodies react to those foods too.
- What Primary Food is and the role it plays
- How to recognise Primary Food factors in your own life and use that awareness to help guide your choices
- A look into some Primary Food categories: relationships, joy and purpose.
PLUS, how Primary Food plays into cravings too.
Links and resources:
- To learn more about Kami’s Mind Body Lifestyle membership packages, reach out to Kami direct via our email email@example.com or straight to Kami at firstname.lastname@example.org and check out Kami’s website too: www.thismumskitchen.com
- For more about us, check out our websites: Christie: www.christieleenutrition.com.au Kami: www.thismumskitchen.com
- Follow us on Instagram: @nourishnurturebreathe @thismumskitchen @endometriosis.dietitian
- Follow us on Facebook: Nourish Nurture Breathe Podcast This Mum’s Kitchen Endometriosis Dietitan
Make sure you hit SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on any of our upcoming episodes. We’ll be uploading a new one every week.
And, if you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a rating and a review on Apple podcasts and/or on our Facebook page. It’ll help us appear in searches and help more women and families learn, feel empowered and supported through this community.
Thank you so much and we really hope you enjoyed this episode and feel inspired to listen into some others too. We’ve got some really beautiful episodes in the pipe line for you in Season 2 and can’t wait to be back with you next week with Christie’s first solo episode!