This podcast episode is the second in our new format solo episodes which we’ve introduced into the line-up this Season. In Episode 13, Christie will be looking into the relationship between our gut and our hormones and how interlinked the two really are.
- The relationship between our gut and our hormones
- The interplay between stress, hormones and the brain
- A look into the gut microbiome and excess estrogen levels
- Tips to improve bloating, cramps and bowel movements around that time of the month.
PLUS, a brief look into endometriosis and the red flags to look our for.
Links and resources:
Download Christie’s Beat the Endo Belly Bloat 5 Day Challenge to get started with diet and lifestyle strategies to reduce your boating. This challenge is appropriate for anyone with tummy bloating and pain, even if you don’t have Endometriosis.
Read Christie’s blog “Is your Cycle Normal?” to learn more about hormone imbalances and the female menstrual cycle.
Read Christie’s blog “Wondering if you or someone you love has Endometriosis?” to learn more about this condition and what to look out for.
For more about us, check out our websites:
- Follow us on Instagram: @nourishnurturebreathe @thismumskitchen @endometriosis.dietitian
- Follow us on Facebook: Nourish Nurture Breathe Podcast This Mum’s Kitchen Endometriosis Dietitan
Make sure you hit SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on any of our upcoming episodes. We’ll be uploading a new one every week.
And, if you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a rating and a review on Apple podcasts and/or on our Facebook page. It’ll help us appear in searches and help more women and families learn, feel empowered and supported through this community.
Thank you so much and we really hope you enjoyed this episode and feel inspired to listen into some others too. We’ve got some really beautiful episodes in the pipe line for you in Season 2 and can’t wait to be back with you next week with our first ever guest expert episode!