In this episode, we explore IVF and fertility with Perth-based specialist obstetrician and gynaecologist, Dr Joo Teoh.
Dr Joo is also a UK subspecialist in reproductive medicine and fertility and an absolute font of all knowledge on fertility and IVF. He is also an author of a number of books, journals, and recently a specialist health and cookbook entitled, What to Eat: A Specialist Guide to Fertility & Pregnancy, which he wrote with Kami last year.
Not only does Dr Joo have decades of professional international clinical and research experience, he also has his own personal fertility journey with his wife, Chee, which enriches his personalised, holistic approach to assisting his clients in their fertility journeys.
If you’re planning on pregnancy, currently on your fertility journey or preparing to embark on it, this episode is definitely one for you.
- When it’s advisable to start seeking help with your fertility
- What the major factors are for men and women which can cause difficulty in falling pregnant
- Lifestyle factors which can play a major role in improving your fertility
- The ins and outs of IVF and what to expect.
PLUS, some tips around how to choose the right clinic for you.
Links and resources:
- Order a copy of What to Eat: A Specialist Guide to Fertility and Pregnancy on Amazon here or reach out to Kami to pick up from Fremantle.
- Find out more about Dr Joo Teoh here.
Dr Joo currently sees fertility patients at his rooms in Hollywood Genea, Perth WA. For his gynaecology and obstetrics patients, he consults at St John of GOd Subiaco & Mt Lawley.
For more about us, check out our websites:
Make sure you hit SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on any of our upcoming episodes. We’ll be uploading a new one every week.
And, if you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a rating and a review on Apple podcasts and/or on our Facebook page. It’ll help us appear in searches and help more women and families learn, feel empowered and supported through this community.
Thank you so much and we really hope you enjoyed this episode and feel inspired to listen into some others too. We’ve got some really beautiful episodes in the pipe line for you in Season 2 and can’t wait to be back with you next week with another episode.