In this episode, Kami and Christie are back together at the mic for one of their co-hosted deep dive conversations.
In this episode, we’re focusing on IBS (irritable bowel syndrome), what it is, how to chart any symptoms and a look into first line therapies, non-diet therapies and of course, the low FODMAP diet as a form of treatment.
This episode is all around expanding your understanding of this common condition (affects 8.1% of Australians) and empowering you with the knowledge to move forward in your journey.
- What IBS is
- How gut journaling can be a helpful part of your process and how to do it
- Which first line diet and lifestyle hacks to try
- What the low FODMAP diet is and why it works
PLUS, some holistic tips on helping to manage symptoms.
Links and resources:
- Check out this Monash Blog for further reading about what IBS is and how it’s diagnosed
- For low FODMAP diet support, please contact Christie directly over at her website. She is a credentialed Monash Uni FODMAP dietitian with extensive experience in helping people navigate the low FODMAP diet safely.
For more about us, check out our websites:
- Follow us on Instagram: @nourishnurturebreathe @thismumskitchen @endometriosis.dietitian
- Follow us on Facebook: Nourish Nurture Breathe Podcast This Mum’s Kitchen Endometriosis Dietitian
Make sure you hit SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on any of our upcoming episodes. We’ll be uploading a new one every week.
Little request from us...
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a rating and a review on Apple podcasts and/or on our Facebook page. It’ll help us appear in searches and help more women and families learn, feel empowered and supported through this community.
Thank you and see you next time!
Kami and Christie xx