In this episode, Christie dives deep into her most frequently asked question, “what should I eat for Endometriosis” with a particular focus on the powerful role diet and nutrition play to improve chronic inflammation and infertility. Stay tuned, as this is only part one of the story, with a future episode already in the pipeline exploring nutrition for managing bloating, bowel changes, gut health and hormone balance.
- What endometriosis is and how it impacts fertility
- How diet can support chronic inflammation
- The Mediterranean diet and optimising your chance of pregnancy
PLUS, Christie debunks some myths around whether you should be avoiding red meat and dairy completely.
Links and resources:
· Read Christie’s blog to learn more about Endometriosis – Wondering if you or someone you love has Endometriosis?
· Learn more tips to improve your fertility with Endometriosis – Top 3 Nutrients for Improving Fertility with Endometriosis
· If you’re trying to conceive with Endo and feel lost in all the confusing online information, we’re here to help. Apply for a complimentary strategy call with Christie here or you can get in touch via Instagram @endometriosis.dietitian or direct at email@example.com.
For more about the co-hosts of Nourish Nurture Breathe Podcast, check out our websites:
Make sure you hit SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on any of our upcoming episodes. We’ll be uploading a new one every week.
And, if you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a rating and a review on Apple podcasts and/or on our Facebook page. It’ll help us appear in searches and help more women and families learn, feel empowered and supported through this community.
Thank you so much and we really hope you enjoyed this episode and feel inspired to listen into some others too. We’ve got some really beautiful episodes in the pipeline for you and can’t wait to be back with you next week with another episode.