In this episode, Kami dives deep into energy, healing and spirituality with holistic practitioner, Shamanic practitioner and registered nurse, Lisa Throssell from 11 Principles, a boutique holistic practice in East Victoria Park, Western Australia.
Kami and Lisa met only a few short months ago but shared an instant connection, due to holding so many shared values and approaches to holistic health and helping clients through empowering autonomy and self-worth and a focus on individuality. Where Kami’s practice concentrates on holistic nutrition and what is “on and off the plate” with the Circle of Life. Lisa’s centres on spirituality and energy and the two combine beautifully. Both practices are driven by the deepest respect for the individual as a whole and complex being and one that is by no means “separate” from the world we live in or the people we share the world with.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What energy is and why it is important to stay in balance
- How energy is intertwined with our mindset and approach to our day-to-day
- How understanding your energy and the energy of others can empower you with a positive mindset and the inner confidence to live by your values and so much more!
PLUS, two guided meditations at the end. So, be sure you listen through to the end to catch those.
Links and resources:
· Feel the five guided meditation free for you to use at your leisure!
· Here's the link to the What the Bleep Do We Know film Kami and Lisa mention: https://whatthebleep.com
· Find the book on Amazon here
· Find the book The Secret here
For more about the co-hosts, Kami and Christie, of Nourish Nurture Breathe Podcast, check out our websites:
Make sure you hit SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on any of our upcoming episodes. We’ll be uploading a new one every week.
And, if you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a rating and a review on Apple podcasts and/or on our Facebook page. It’ll help us appear in searches and help more women and families learn, feel empowered and supported through this community.
Thank you so much and we really hope you enjoyed this episode and feel inspired to listen into some others too. We’ve got some really beautiful episodes in the pipeline for you and can’t wait to be back with you next week with another episode.