In this episode, Christie continues her series on endometriosis and dives deep into the relationship of endo and IBS, gut health and excess estrogen to help you better navigate your journey with learning and empowerment.
- How endo impacts on IBS and bloating
- Take a look at the low FODMAP diet
- Discuss excess estrogen including fibre, brassicas and endocrine disruptors
PLUS, a look into lifestyle factors such as sleep, stress and movement which can really work in your favour if you love into them a little.
Links and resources:
· Read Christie’s blog to learn more about Endometriosis – Wondering if you or someone you love has Endometriosis?
· Learn more about the links between IBS, Endo and PCOS – Shining Light on the link between IBS, Endo & PCOS
· Check out Christie’s 5 Day Challenge – Beat the Endo Belly Bloat
· If you’re trying to manage Endo and feel lost in all the confusing online information, we’re here to help. Apply for a complimentary strategy call with Christie here or you can get in touch via Instagram @endometriosis.dietitian or direct at email@example.com.
For more about the co-hosts of Nourish Nurture Breathe Podcast, check out our websites:
Make sure you hit SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on any of our upcoming episodes. We’ll be uploading a new one every week.
And, if you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a rating and a review on Apple podcasts and/or on our Facebook page. It’ll help us appear in searches and help more women and families learn, feel empowered and supported through this community.
Thank you so much and we really hope you enjoyed this episode and feel inspired to listen into some others too. We’ve got some really beautiful episodes in the pipeline for you and can’t wait to be back with you next week with another episode.