Habit forming is a massive part of making positive choices and feeling in control of your health and wellness. Yet, feeling like we can’t change our habits is one of the biggest struggles we face when looking to improve our health.
This episode with us, your co-hosts, Kami from This Mum’s Kitchen and Christie from Christie Lee Nutrition, is all around debunking those myths of “will power” and instead looking at habit forming as a skill. We share our combined 5-step methodology to help you set happy, successful habits and also set yourself up with the positive mindset to help you thrive.
- How emotions create habits
- The science of habit forming
- A look at the language around habits and how much of a difference this makes
- How to hack your habits with our 5-step approach
Our 5-step approach is:
Listen in to the episode for how these 5 steps work together to help train you in habit forming (and removing) as a skill. PLUS, some practical examples of easy habits to help put you in a positive mindset.
Links and resources:
- For more about us, check out our websites: www.christieleenutrition.com.au www.thismumskitchen.com
- Follow us on Instagram: @nourishnurturebreathe @thismumskitchen @christieleenutrition
Make sure you hit SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on any of our upcoming episodes. We’ll be uploading a new one every week.
And, if you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a rating and a review on Apple podcasts and/or on our Facebook page. It’ll help us appear in searches and help more women and families learn, feel empowered and supported through this community.
Thank you so much and we really hope you enjoy this episode and feel inspired to listen into some others too. Our next episode on Good Food vs Bad Food out next week!