Gut health and immunity are innately connected and in this episode, we take a deep dive into understanding that connection.
- The ins and outs of the gut, its biology and how it’s connected to our immunity
- How to look after our gut environment
- A closer look at our microbiome and what all those incredible microbes love to eat
- How to self-assess your gut health
- Practical tips you can put into action today to start to strengthen your gut health
PLUS, some interesting insight into your poo!
Links and resources:
Please note that when we refer to the ‘blog’ in the episode – that is right here in the shownotes with these resources.
- Download the Poop Checker and Veggie-Loading Tracker here.
- Follow us on Instagram: @nourishnurturebreathe , @thismumskitchen , @christieleenutrition
- For more about us and what we do, check out our websites: www.christieleenutrition.com.au & www.thismumskitchen.com
- For more on immunity, see these blogs: Natural Immunity Boosters & How to boost your immunity against COVID if you’re pregnant
Make sure you hit SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on any of our upcoming episodes. We’ll be uploading a new one every week.
And, if you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a rating and a review. It’ll help us appear in searches and help more women and families learn, feel empowered and supported through this community.
Thank you so much and we really hope you enjoy this episode and get straight into listening to our next one on Meal Planning. Coming out next week!