Sugar binges and sugar cravings are something we all face at various times. The trick is about understanding where it’s sneaking into your diet without you knowing it and how to make mindful and empowered choices.
- The difference between hidden sugars and natural sugars and how to find a happy balance
- What causes sugar cravings and why it’s so addictive
- How to recognise when you’re hungry
- Practical tips on how to get out of a sugar craving cycle
- How to enjoy sweets without gaining weight and affecting your health
PLUS, some really useful tips on how to read food labels, track your sugar and become a more mindful eater.
Links and resources:
- To download our Mindful Eating Journal, click here
- For more about us, check out our websites: www.christieleenutrition.com.au www.thismumskitchen.com
- Follow us on Instagram: @nourishnurturebreathe @thismumskitchen @christieleenutrition
Make sure you hit SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on any of our upcoming episodes. We’ll be uploading a new one every week.
And, if you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a rating and a review. It’ll help us appear in searches and help more women and families learn, feel empowered and supported through this community.
Thank you so much and we really hope you enjoy this episode and get straight into listening our first (of many) grounding episodes on Getting Acquainted With Your Breath. Coming out next week!