Meal planning needn’t be time-consuming or require a lot of cooking or fancy techniques. All it is, is how to make nourishing eating as quick and easy as “convenience” food.
- Just how much time, money and food-waste meal planning saves
- How to find out which type of meal planning will work best for you
- Three techniques for meal planning you can choose from or mix and match
- Practical tips on where to start
PLUS, Christie’s Plan Z pantry and freezer ideas below:
· 3 Minute Tuna Stir-Fry – this is so simple and provides a balanced portion of protein, wholegrains and vegetables
o 1 can of flavoured tuna
o 1 sachet of Steam Fresh frozen vegetables
o 1 SunRice Quick Cup (go for the brown rice and quinoa combo)
· SuperNature Wellness Bowls (freezer) – these bowls are amongst the only frozen meal options that provide a large variety and portion of colourful vegetables
· La Zuppa Soup Pouches (pantry) – these soups are convenient and don’t contain any additives. Just real ingredients.
Check out the episode for Kami’s fridge and freezer staples you can whip up in no time, which help make Plan Z meal prep easier and package-free.
Links and resources:
- To download our Menu Planner template, click here for our listener resources.
- For more about us, check out our websites: www.christieleenutrition.com.au www.thismumskitchen.com
- Follow us on Instagram: @nourishnurturebreathe @thismumskitchen @christieleenutrition
Make sure you hit SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on any of our upcoming episodes. We’ll be uploading a new one every week.
And, if you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a rating and a review. It’ll help us appear in searches and help more women and families learn, feel empowered and supported through this community.
Thank you so much and we really hope you enjoy this episode and get straight into listening to our next one on how to beat sugar cravings. Coming out next week!